Join Our Team of Supporters!
Your financial support of the Foundation and the College is an investment in a stronger regional economy and a better future for thousands of individuals who rely on Middlesex Community College to meet their education and career goals.
A variety of possible gifts, all tax-deductible, include:
- Pledges of cash support to meet immediate education needs of students and College programs
- Memorial gifts that provide a lasting remembrance for friends and family members
- Endowment funds to ensure resources meet future education and training needs
- Planned Gift opportunities through your estate
- Donations of new or used state-of-the-art equipment for instructional use
- Matching employer gifts that double and are made available to the College and its students
Gifts to the Foundation may take several forms including:
- Real or personal property
- Gifts by life insurance policies
- Transfers by or through Trusts
If you are interested in making a contribution to the Foundation, you may download our Donor Intent Form by clicking below.
Anyone wishing to contribute to the MxCC Foundation may also do so by contacting the Office of Institutional Advancement at Middlesex Community College at 860-343-6914.